Our unique “franchise in a box” business model helps you get into business faster and leverages our nearly 40 years of experience in the hobby industry. When awarded a HobbyTown franchise, you are perfectly positioned to achieve success and bring an asset to your local community. HobbyTown stores provide consumers of all ages with an opportunity to enjoy new and favorite “hands on” hobbies…a fantastic alternative to screen time!
Established in 1980, HobbyTown has been successfully franchising and innovating hobby retailing since 1986. Our passion is supporting individuals like you so that you can achieve the dream of owning your own business.
HobbyTown franchise owners enjoy several unique and exclusive benefits such as:
- SmartSuite: Our exclusive SmartSuite POS and inventory management software provides state of the art tools to increase your operational efficiency and profitability.
- Hobbytown.com: We partner with the industry leader (AMain) to host a state of the art website and new customer acquisition tool that meets today’s consumer expectations for local store product information/availability and an ecommerce option for meeting shopping preferences.
- Site Selection: Our real estate experts will guide you through the site selection and lease negotiation process.
- Training: We provide extensive pre-opening training in a certified franchise location, at our corporate headquarters and on site in your location during the opening process.
- Product Sourcing: HobbyTown franchisees have access to best sourcing from our corporate distribution center (BuyersClub) and exclusive relationships with several key suppliers in the hobby and toy industries.
- HTCON: We host the HobbyTown National Convention each year, bringing the franchise network together with our key vendors.
The landscape for brick & mortar retailing has changed significantly in the past few years, our recently innovated experiential retailing and customer engaging format is driving tremendous success for our newest franchisees and reshaping our well established stores across the country.