- Submit a request for more information.
- Within one business day, we will call you to give an overview of our business, experience and core values.
- When you are ready to move forward, we will do a Territory Analysis.
- Confirm Territory Availability
- Review Demographics
- Provide the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Review the FDD
- Call current HobbyTown or AMain franchisees of your choice to validate the opportunity
- Schedule your Discovery Day
- Discovery Day:
- Visit our Lincoln HobbyTown store
- Overview of services and Q&A with department heads
- Have lunch with the Company President
- Sign the Franchise Agreement if you are ready to move forward
- Once you sign the Franchise Agreement, you can begin the opening process, including:
- Finance (see below)
- Real Estate
We have partnered with Benetrends to jumpstart your entrepreneurial journey!
Funding is one of the most important components in buying a franchise/business. Benetrends has been funding America’s entrepreneurs for over 35 years, offering a comprehensive suite of funding options covering nearly every type of business situation. The most popular programs are the Rainmaker Plan® (IRA/Rollover) and SBA small business loan programs. Benetrends also offers Securities Backed Line of Credit and Equipment Leasing.
*Exclusions apply. Please consult with our funding experts for full details.
**SBA Loan Money-Back Fee Guarantee: If Benetrends accepts your application for processing, we guarantee your application will be approved or we refund 100% of our fee.
***Once approved, a financial package will be needed for verification.
Pre-Qualify for Funding
Pre-Qualify for funding to determine how much and what sources of options are available to you. Fill out the form to see how much funding you may be eligible for.