The desire to play, create and imagine seems to answer a basic human need—especially now as our lives become more bound by technology. Perhaps that is why the hobby game market has experienced six years of consistent growth, with sales in 2014 up 15%.* As a HobbyTown Franchise Owner, you can capitalize on that passion both in-store and online–and have fun in the process. With two revenue streams and both branded and proprietary products fueling demand, we put the ability into profitability.
Part of the fun of owning a HobbyTown franchise is how easy it is to get started and how simple it is to run. Once your location is ready, a truck arrives with your inventory already priced, all the store fixtures you need, and an experienced team to help you set up shop. And that’s just for starters. Our ongoing partnership extends to:
- Real estate experts who can help you identify a hobby shop location and negotiate a lease
- A custom Point of Sale (POS) system that helps you run your store more efficiently
- A product management team that provides proven buying and inventory management guidance
- 24/7 IT support
- Financing options available.
- As you’d expect from the leader, our training is designed so that you open successfully and start selling faster.
- One week of onsite training.
- One week of training at our Corporate Office in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Three weeks of onsite help, with 10 days to set up your “hobby store in a box” and a soft opening to train you on operations, the POS system, merchandising, hiring and more
- A Grand Opening attended by Corporate Team members and supported with marketing materials
- Corporate Team members will revisit your location approximately 90 days after Grand Opening to follow-up on and fine-tune your operations.
- Ongoing review to evaluate the business and provide direction moving forward Next >