The desire to play, create and imagine seems to answer a basic human need—especially now as our lives become more bound by technology. Perhaps that is why the hobby game market has experienced consistent growth, along with an ever growing line of STEM/STEAM products. Our stores carry a wide variety of RC products for beginner to pro racer and we are the largest brick and mortar retailer of Gundam models in the United States. As a HobbyTown Franchise Owner, you can capitalize on that passion both in-store and online–and have fun in the process. An online presence to attract and serve your customers, coupled with a store that provides the local community with exciting opportunities to enjoy their hobbies, is the perfect formula to put your ability into profitability!
Part of the fun of owning a HobbyTown franchise is how easy it is to get started and how simple it is to run. Our Real Estate expert will help identify a shop location, negotiates the lease/build out and our team will assist to get your location ready. Then a truck arrives with your inventory already priced, all of the store fixtures and an experienced team to help you set up shop. And that’s just for starters. Our ongoing partnership extends to:
- A proprietary Point of Sale (POS) system that helps you run your store more efficiently
- A product management team that provides proven buying and inventory management guidance
- Marketing & Branding support
- An internal product distribution network to make buying easy
- 24/7 IT support
- And much more!
- As you’d expect from the leader, our training is designed so that you open successfully and start selling faster.
- One week of onsite training.
- One week of training at our Corporate Office in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Three weeks of onsite help, with 10 days to set up your “hobby store in a box” and a soft opening to train you on operations, the POS system, merchandising, hiring and more
- A Grand Opening attended by Corporate Team members and supported with marketing materials
- Corporate Team members will revisit your location approximately 90 days after Grand Opening to follow-up on and fine-tune your operations.
- Ongoing review to evaluate the business and provide direction moving forward Next >